Experience a Farm Dinner
From time to time, Delilah's will be offering special farm dinners in partnership with Bella Organic Farm, located on Sauvie Island. Check back here for more news on upcoming events. Below you can find info on our most recent Farm Dinner, which was a resounding success.
Mid August--the farm is lush with tomatoes, squash, berries, beans, onions, and herbs. Corn will be along soon. We've come to cook in the middle of this bounty and celebrate an Oregon summer. You'll begin the evening with a beverage and hors d'oeuvres, then a guided tour of the farm. Find your place at the dinner table in this idyllic setting.
- Storyteller and OSU soil scientist James Cassidy will talk about the beauty of farming on Sauvie Island.
- Willamette Valley winemaker Nina Mansell from Emerson Vineyards will tell you about their wine.
- Dinner by Chef Heather Scheer.
- Smoked Wild Salmon in Belgian Endive
with sour cream, capers & red onion
- Roasted Vegetable Tapenade & Goat Cheese on Crostini
Second & Third
- Gazpacho Shooters
- Farmhouse Salad with Spicy Pecans
- Grilled Strip Loin from Wallowa's Carman Ranch
- Summer Vegetables
- Berlotti Bean Ragout
- Vegetarian Option
Marinated & grilled tofu with chimichuri
3 Beverages are included, choose:
- Northwest red or white wine
- Oregon beer
- Fresh squeezed lemonade or iced tea